Well this is where some people think it can be a bit of a grey area.
I happen to think it isn’t but if in doubt always check with your insurance company.
Just maybe the clue is in the name i.e Group or Personal…

My thoughts:
A Personal Training qualification is just that personal or 121 or at the most upto 5 people as some of the personal training courses teach the learners about instructing small group in different environments (outside of the gym) also as part of the qualification
However note the number 5, that means the maximum.

So if you think you have a personal training qualification and you are teaching indoor or outdoor group sessions with 5 or more people, think again!
It is likely you will need to gain the Group Training qualification as teaching groups and the considerations you have to make is quite different to teaching 121/personal training.

Just something to think about…

Find out more about our Group Training Qualification.