Copyright and Accessibility
This document was created using a Contractology template available at freenetlaw.com.
Ownership of copyright
YBFIT Training Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our”, “me”, “I”, “my”) operates the http://https://ybfittraining.com/ website (the “Service”).
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by YBFIT Training Ltd and its licensors.
YBFIT Training Ltd grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
YBFIT Training Ltd does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without YBFIT Training Ltd’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website. Please contact YBFIT Training Ltd by email here.
Enforcement of copyright
YBFIT Training Ltd takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If YBFIT Training Ltd discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, YBFIT Training Ltd may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of YBFIT Training Ltd’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please contact YBFIT Training Ltd by email here.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please contact YBFIT Training Ltd by email here.
YBFIT Training Ltd are committed to providing you a website that is accessible to the widest possible audiences, including those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions. Specifically:
We aim to use a web font so all text is easy to read.
- We have appropriate ALT tags for images to convey information for people with images switched off, or who use a screen reader.
- We ensure that navigation through our websites works in a consistent way.
- We do not rely on just colour as the only way of giving information.
- We avoid the use of images of text to replace actual text, and provide appropriate ALT tags if images do contain words that are important to the understanding of the website.
- The site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control all of the presentation and layout.
The content has been written and formatted to make it as accessible as possible. For example:
- Headings highlight sections of text.
- Sentences are short with the meaning at the beginning.
- We try to ensure that link text makes sense out of context and that it accurately describes the page to which it points.
- Forms can be navigated using the tab key.
The following links are to further browser and operating system specific information and advice about accessibility.
Resource page from AbilityNet entitled Help making your device easier to use.
Some of the information on our website may be in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website. Later versions of this software provide a number of features that improve access for users.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the site or have any comments, please contact YBFIT Training Ltd by email here.