Do you look forward to doing a training course or qualification or worry about going through the learning and then an assessment?
If it’s the later here are my 5 tips to help you overcome a fear of doing a course or of learning something new:
1. Find out as much as you can prior to booking and committing to the training, contact the training provider and remember no question is silly or wrong if it helps you to make an informed decision.
2. Talk to others that have done the training, find out their experiences from it so you know what it’s like from another learner’s point of view
3. Get clear on what’s required of you and what it involves, the course content, the assessment process, the venue/times/dates etc
4. Do any pre course preparation, if you are sent your manuals or any pre course reading to do open the book and use it. Even if at that stage it makes no sense get familiar with the course materials.
5. Go with an open mind, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and remember you are probably not the only one that feels out of their comfort zone.
If you have any questions on any of our courses, please do get in touch and find out all you can.
Make sure it’s the right thing for you so you can gain or even enhance your fitness career Remember we are always happy to chat to you (with no obligation) so that you can be fully prepared to achieve success