Do you ask yourself how on earth can i fit in all this study i have to do?
Not sure where to start… well let us help you with out tips to scheduling study time.
- Be realistic with your time – Consider the other things in your life and what free time you actually have.
- Plan ahead by setting up a study schedule in your diary or calendar and stick to what you put in there.
- Prioritise when putting the time in your diary. If this is important to you let it take president until you have achieved it.
- For every 60 minutes of study plan a 10 minute, clear your head for a bit and the you’ll have better focus to continue.
- Plan to complete the difficult tasks or subjects first. This will avoid procrastination and putting things off.
- Schedule your study time to be done in a place that has minimal distractions.